Learning the skills of a healthy client/practitioner relationship is an essential part of creating a dynamic clinical practice. In this one-day workshop, Margi Flint shares her insights for working with clients, gleaned from her 40+ years of private practice as an herbalist, labor coach and polarity therapist.
We will cover valuable topics including:
- Creating healthy boundaries
- Listening skills
- Knowing the right questions to ask/questioning without blushing
- Drop pulse testing to affirm herbal choices
- Billing and concepts about money
- Office skills including herbal preparation, client directions, file compilation, follow-up and invoicing
This is an excellent workshop for any student or professional practitioner to learn new ways of creating and supporting the therapeutic relationship and seeing an elder herbalist in practice.
Flint is the author of a textbook for herbalists, now in its third edition, titled The Practicing Herbalist, meeting with clients, reading the body. Copies will be available for purchase for $135 if ordered ahead.
To register, please email Margi by clicking the link below:
Reserve classes for June 22 - 23
Or call Margi at 781-631-4312