Environmental pollution, poor nutrition, high altitude, stress patterns and a blow to the head also impact the Pineal gland. Cold water hitting the back of the neck keeps you younger by stimulating your core temperature regulatory center. Avoid fluoride; it accumulates in the Pineal gland.
Visual Indications for the Pineal Gland
- Darkened nipples during pregnancy
- Dark vertical line of the pregnant belly
- Eye sand, where the Sandman leaves grit in the morning
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Pigment changes circling the lips, splotches on the face
- Pigment changes anywhere on the skin